Servicing Melbourne and the South Eastern Suburbs.

Is your family safe from electrocution?

Is your family safe from electrocution?

Each year, many Australians suffer electrocution (which can be fatal) in preventable home electrical accidents.

This can lead to hospitalisation with serious electrical injuries and burns.

These preventable accidents can include:

  • a child inserting an implement into a toaster,
  • a handyman drilling into a live cable inside a wall,
  • storm water leaking through a roof into lights and appliances.

181 Electrical is committed to helping home and business owners stay safe and prevent electrocution. Which is why we offer a free visual safety check of your home’s switchboard.

Unsafe switchboards can lead to fire, electric shock and in the worst case death.

Therefore, when on-site technician will alert you to any electrical safety issues requiring urgent attention.

They will also suggest fixes you may want to consider for the future.

While 181 Electrical is on site to undertake work for you, ask about the visual safety check and we can complete this whilst on-site at no additional cost.

Additionally, from January 2019, Safety switches became mandatory on all circuits in new homes. They are designed to cut the power to an electrical circuit in the event of an electric shock.

Safety switches on all circuits in the switchboard will increase the overall safety of the home.

Need safety switches installed at your home?

Fill out the form below or call us on 1800 000 181 to book a qualified technician and get a quote! 



Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin